Other Inkcicle Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Simple Designs

When it comes to stamping and creating the design is really up to you.  I love to spend time making papercrafts with tons of details.  Lately for a change of pace I've tried my hand at more simple creations.  Here's a perfect example of one of my less intricate cards.


The image is from Pink Persimmon's Little"Red Wagon" set  and was colored with Copic markers and a touch of a Spica pen.  The greetings sentiment is from the "Scottie Dogs"set and was stamped with Distress ink.  About the only thing complicated with this card is the papers.  :-)

There are many advantages to making simple cards but the one I like best is that they are easy to mail and won't cost more in postage.  :-)

That's it for today.  I hope your weekend is full of autumn fun.  I am going to head out to Scentsy party.  I've never been to one of those before.  By the way, if you hop on over the Pink Persimmon blog you'll find a short tutorial on making your own scalloped papers.  Here's the post: "Make Your Own Scalloped Borders"

Smiles,
~Nancy

CARD DETAILS:
STAMPS: Pink Persimmon "Little Red Wagon" & "Scottie Dogs"
INK: Palette Ink Noir Black, VersaMagic Jumbo Java, Distress Ink Aged Mahogany
PAPER: Blank White Notecard, GCD Studios Papers
COPIC MARKERS: YR04, Y38, W7, G07, G02,BV23 & Spica Glitter Pens Garnet
EMBELLISHMENTS: Provo Craft Scallop Scissors, Circle Coluzzle Cutter with Blade

No comments: