Yes, I hate to admit it but I love baked kale! Baked kale makes such a great munchy snack. You may have already come across another blogger or two that have shared the joys of backed kale. I'm sharing too. I can't help it. I love baked kale!
Here's how to make your own:
- Kale (Organic)
- Sea Salt
- Pam or Olive Oil Spray
- Wash your kale thoroughly.
- Pat dry with paper towels or air dry.
- Place kale on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Spray with Pam or olive oil spray.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Check on progress half way through. Turn and re-spray if needed.
- Remove from oven and salt to taste.
- Eat up. You won't regret it! :-)
The baked kale should be crisp but not burnt. I've tried regular kale and lacinato kale. Both are yummy. I found the lacinato to have a richer flavor and tasted more like broccoli. Now a days when I am craving potato chips I'll think twice. Bake kale satisfies the need for something salty and with a little crunch. It's totally worth heating up the oven.