Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello Vintage Girl!

Oh yes!  I'm so loving Pink Persimmon's "Hello Vintage Girl".  I truly love that style and I so want a dress just like the one that the lovely vintage gal is wearing.  :-)

Hello Vintage Girl


Here's my second attempt at making a card with this set.  I also mixed it up with "Cute As a Button" and Tape Measure Twill Ribbon.

As with most of my cards, I used a blank notecard as my base.  The main background paper is Basic Grey's Stella Ruby.  I actually stamped on a coffee filter to make the die cut frame mat for the vintage gal.  It was very easy to make buttons with the "Cute as a Button" set.  A little in here and there and those babies were done.  That's basically it.

By the way, there's a sweet tutorial posted on the Pink Persimmon site.  You'll never guess who wrote it...???  Any guesses?  You'll have to click over there to see who.  :-)

Banner Pendant Tutorial

Thanks for checking in on me today.  It makes my day!

Smiles,
~Nancy
CARD DETAILS:
STAMPS: Pink Persimmon "Hello Vintage Girl" & "Cute as a Button"
INK: Palette Ink Noir Black, VersaMagic Mango Madness & Gingerbread, VersMark Embossing Ink, Distressing Ink Old Paper
PAPER: Blank Cream Notecard, Basic Grey Stella Ruby, SU! Patterns Pack III, Black CTMH CS
EMBELLISHMENTS: Pink Persimmon Tape Measure Twill Measure,  Coluzzle Circle Cutter and Blade, Nestabilities Die Labels 16, Twine, Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder, Paper Flowers, Ribbon Rose

No comments: