Other Inkcicle Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Hello everyone!  I hope all is well in your part of the world.  I'm spending some much needed time with my family this week.  It's wonderful  :-)

I have a card to share with you today.  It's more of a simple design.  Simple cards are a challenge for me but this time around simple is all that I could come up with.  I love the uncluttered and clean look.


Card Front
View inside of the card.

I used more from my Pink Persimmon stash for this creation and a combination of three different sets to achieve the look I was going for.  Next time I have a birthday card to send out this will be the one I reach for.  

Have a simply fabulous day!  I thank you for clicking over and visiting me.

Smiles,
~Nancy


CARD DETAILS:
STAMPS: Pink Persimmon "Flower Greetings", "Little Cuties" & "Mini Banner Greetings"
INK: Palette Ink Noir Black, Retired TAC Lucious Lips
PAPER: Blank White Notecard, SU! Patterns Pack III, White CTMH CS
EMBELLISHMENTS: Miscellaneous Michael's Ribbon, Coluzzle Circle Cutter and Blade, Doily, Corner Rounder Punch

2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Lovely card... save it until April and you can send it to me :)

Marlou McAlees said...

Hey Nancy, loving both your cards , they are fun and fabulous, hugzz to you xx