Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Digi Fun with Picnik.com

Hey there... I've been busy creating.  It just so happens that I made three different mini books over the weekend.  I still need to get them photographed for viewing... YIKES!

For plain old fun I took the picture of me and my husband from the last post and played with it in Picnik.com.  I'm so sappy and I love that picture of us.  I'm going to use at as my desktop photo.  Here it is:


Hope your day is full of blessing!  Thank you for clicking over and visiting me today!

Smiles,
~Nancy  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I
love seeing the joy in your smiles. Beautiful picture, lovely layout. Robin D

Rebecca said...

beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Aw I love it! You're beautifully creative.