Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

More Life Stuff

So...now that I'm back in the office again I haven't had the time I once enjoyed with creating.  Instead of making papercrafting goodness I am satisfied whipping up a new recipe in the kitchen.   We have to eat everyday so it was easy to sneak in a new dish.

What did I try?  Plain and simple it was "50 Cent Hummus"as shared by Angela Liddon of Oh She Glows.  I don't know if it actually cost me 50 cents but it was worth giving it a shot.  I also added fresh grape tomatoes that needed to be used up or tossed.  The hummus was wonderful.  I'm loving it.  Thanks ANGELA!  :-)

Here's a lookie-loo at what my hummus looked like...
interesting stuff haw?

Hope you are having a wonderful day.  Want some hummus?

Smiles,
~Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ♥ Hummus! I put it on our menu this week...with pitas and corn on the cob. YuMmY