Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

I don't know...

I don't know why.  ???  I really want to give this a try:



It's Friday and I'm thinkin' I'm a gonna.  I'll let you know later how it turns out!

BIG CHEESY SMILES,
~Nancy

UPDATED:
I gave it a try and now that I am looking at my pictures I can officially laugh at myself.  I'm a chicken when it comes to darker eyeshadows.  I used what I had on hand and of course it wasn't the same.  So without further anticipation check it out....  DON'T FALL OVER LAUGHING TOO!  Wink-wink.


Totally not lookin' the same.

I know... where's the make?  I really-really have some on.  Really.

1 comment:

Inking Alaska said...

I think that I sent you a private message instead of posting - sorry - you are so funny with all your cute little faces... Talk to you soon...