Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's Coming Next?



There are new designs coming out November first for Clear Dollar Stamps. Wanna sneak a couple of peeks? If you don't want to see what's coming up until later please close your eyes now. Otherwise, here you go!

The first one is designed with the new November Stamp of the Month called "Holiday Patterns". This set has eight holiday images without any sentiments. It's mostly a solid set with wonderful patterns infused throughout each image. I love this fresh look. I can see myself making all different kinds of creations with this small wonder.



The second card I am sharing was made with "Railroad Memories". This set is a mix of solid silhouettes and open line art with four sentiments. If you are into vintage this set is for you. I am a big fan of this style and I was really glad that it wound up as one of my assignments. If you look at the fine details you'll notice that I used the shattered glass technique on the main image and used the solid stamps with one sentiment to make my own background paper.

Wanna see more sneak previews? Be sure to checkout all the rest of the team's fabulous creations. All their links are located to the right in my sidebar but for the complete list of previews and full stamp sheets go to Clearly iStamp.

Smiles,


CARD DETAILS:
Holiday Patterns Gift
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Holiday Patterns, Christmas Scriptures
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: The Angel Company Merry Wishes, Blank White Notecard
INKPADS: Palette Ink Red & Green, Versa Magic Chalk Ink Red Magic, & Tea Leaves, Black Copic Multiliner
STICKLES: Christmas Red & Eucalyptus
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Snowflake Punch, SU! Tag Punches, Nestabilities Die, Bride's White Flower Confetti, Green Ric-Rac, Robin's Nest Dew Drops

Vintage Train
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Railroad Memoires
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Kraft Blank Notecard, Black Textured Cardstock, Wonderland from Cosmo Cricket
INKPADS: Palette Ink Noir Black, Versa Magic Chalk Ink Jumbo Java, Midnight Black, Niagra Mist, Encore Gold Pigment Ink, VersaMark, Ranger Walnut Ink
COPIC MARKERS: C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, YR31, Y15, YR68,BG09
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: We Are Memory Makers Chomper, Ultra Thick Clear Utee, Black Scrapper's Floss, Spiral Clip, Red Button, MS Edging Punch Ribbon, Nestabilities Die, Photo Corners, Key Charm
SPECIAL TECHNIQUE: Shattered Glass

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Philippians 4:11

10 comments:

Angela Thomas said...

Love your samples!! I love how the train one has the cracked glass look to it- makes it look even more vintage. Wow!

auntbeespickles said...

Wow, that train card is fabulous!! Love the old look. Great Job! Keep it up!

Laurie Wilson said...

I totally like the non-traditional colors in the present card and the papers are a perfect match! That train focus image is GORGEOUS with it's antique look, wow!

Cassie said...

My goodness these are both so cool, Nancy! I just love the old look to your train card. . .WOW! ;D

Mary Duffek said...

Oh how fun is the train card...too cute...love the antique crackle stuff.
And of course your Christmas card is adorable.

Blessings!

Shawne said...

Gorgeous samples Nancy I love the holiday patterns set.he cracked glass is perfect for the Train card, it looks awesome!

Kevin Renz said...

Hey Nance,

Those cards are great. I love how they are so different from each other.

Stacy Morgan said...

So fun! Okay the first one reminds me of these spritz cookies I had as a kid, and your train card is super cool. Very vintage feeling.

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely stunning samples Nancy!!! Love, love, love your train card!!!! Great idea to use the shattered glass technique!!!

Linda

Tricia T said...

I really like the embossing over the dp on the first one and the vintage look of the train is stunning!!!!! TFS!!