Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Day of Previews...


Yeppers, that's right. It's the second day of Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks! You can see all five of the preview sets for today over on the main CDS blog, Clearly iStamp, but as for my samples I have only one to share today. Philippians 4:6-8. It is a single sentiment stamp of bible verses and it's perfect. I certainly enjoy this kind of encouragement daily.

I hope your day is going splendidly. I've been on my feet all morning preparing our lunch of chicken noodle soup with homemade egg noodles. I hadn't made the noodles in years and thankfully they turned out better than before. I rolled them pretty thin and they cooked up nicely. They were filling and tasty. I would definitely categorize this meal as comfort food. Now that lunch is past and the dishes are done I am finally able to sit down at the computer. I am typing quietly as Ellie has just gone down for a nap. :-) It's so nice to have my "me" time. Anyhow, I have to get going... lots to do while the little one is sleeping.

Have a wonderfully blessed day and stop by the rest of Clear Dollar Design Team's blogs for more sneak previews. (Their links are to the right in my sidebar under CDS Design Team Members.)

Smiles,


CARD DETAILS:
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Value Verse: Phillipians 4:6-7
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Fancy Pants Designer Paper, Blank Notecard, Rust and Black Cardstock
INKPADS: Palette Ink Noir Black, Versa Magic Chalk Inks - Wheat, Midnight Black, Rid Brick
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Nestabilities Die, Ribbon Flower, Mini Heart Maker Creative Memories, QuicKutz Flourishes Die, Flower Iron-On Patch, Cuttlebug Folders, MS Edge Punch, Self Adhesive Pearls
SUPPLY CHALLENGE

"But God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

6 comments:

Debby said...

Positively Gorgeous!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Nancy, this card is just beautiful!! What a wonderful card! Keep it up girl!

Stacy Morgan said...

So very pretty! I like the colors, your flowers and stems you used. Wonderful job.

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, what a gorgeous card Nancy!!!!

Linda

Angela Thomas said...

Pure beauty on this one!

Tricia T said...

What a beautiful way to frame a beautiful verse. I was actually just studying this passage in my quiet time this am. Wonderful!!