Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

End of the Month...



How fast time has blown by this month. It's already so close to November and I feel the longing for Thanksgiving to be upon us again. :-) We are no longer running the fans to cool the air but instead have to light our fire to keep our home cozy. I've cooked our meals twice this week in our wood burning stove and have found the experimenting very delicious. Yummy! Never in my life did I think that I would experience such a task. Just goes to show you that you never know where the Lord will take you. From the arctic to a cabin. Who would of thought?



Anyhow, I have a little something to share today that I made with Clear Dollar Stamps' new release collection called "Winged Whispers". This set is simply gorgeous with endless coloring possibilities. Here I embossed the hummingbird image with fine black EP and then watercolored it with markers. To make it shimmer I used Jewels Watercolor Palette. LOVE that stuff!



That's it for now... lots to do and so little. Have a wonderful evening and thank you so much for visiting me!

Smiles,




CARD DETAILS:
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Winged Whispers
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: My Minds Eye Designer Paper, White & Yellow Cardstock
INKPADS: Versa Mark, Black Ultra Fine Embossing Powder, Jewels Watercolor Palette, Palette Ink Black Noir
COPIC MARKER: Multiliner
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Nestabilities Dies, SU! Oval Punch, Provo Craft Die, Corner Punch, Pearl Bella Baubles, Misc. Flowers, Cuttlebug Embossing Flowers

"In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:" Colossians 1:14

4 comments:

Candy F. said...

Hi Nancy! I love everything about this card -- the layout, coloring, and the patterned paper just works perfectly.

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty! I like that its a tall card, love what you did with the sentiment panel.
Yes God does work in strange ways doesn't he. Glad that you tried something new and it worked out. :0)

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Oh my heaven! What a powerful inspirational message! And I love the coloring in your bird. You rock, Sister!

Laurie Wilson said...

Absolutely stunning and gorgeous! Wow, this yellow/green colors are wonderful and that bird is masterfully colored! Wow, jaw dropper, Nancy!