Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Almost Forgot...



Hey there, I almost forgot to show you what I finally did with my first attempts at watercoloring with Tombows. The layouts are really simple to let the images take main stage. I used Basic Grey papers on the butterfly cards and a blend of Creative Memories, Basic Grey, and TAC cardstock with my scruffy cowboy card. All the stamps used were from The Angel Company. As a matter of fact you won't currently find the butterflies in our Spring/Summer Catty because they were a new release in the Spring Supplemental. You can find all the items in the Spring Supplemental in my webstore. Click here to see Butterfly Swirls. New to my webstore is the BIG BITE CROP-A-DILE II. Can't wait to get my hands on that baby!!!



Anyhow, if you have any questions please send me an email.

15 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

These are very nice cards! Thanks for sharing!

OohLookBel said...

The design and colouring of these cards is great. I love tombow markers too - did you use a brush and water to blend? I find that using the blender pen can 'rough up' the paper.

Tanis said...

VERY nice! I love that background on the bottom half of the second card :)

Angela K said...

Great cards! Great coloring! Love the stubble on the cowboy, too cute!

Anonymous said...

that is fantastic. Man, now I regret selling my Tombows! I knew when I sold them I'd regret it :) Great job!

Marlou McAlees said...

well done!!! fantastic cards Nancy!! enjoy your week , hugzz xx

Tracy.H said...

Wow! These are beautiful, Nancy! :0)

Beth Thomas said...

These are awesome! Love that butterfly! And the sentiment on the cowboy card is wonderful!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very good choice of papers. I love the cards!

Dianette Seda said...

Those are great cards! I wish I could learn to paint with my tomows. lol. Just learning with my pencils and chalks.

Mandy said...

Beautiful!! The coloring on both cards is just fantastic!

Unknown said...

wonderful coloring!

Anonymous said...

Scrumptious butter-fly!!!
So...Are you in love????

You do such great work with them!!

Hugs,
Marja

2 Worlds said...

The butterfly looks great

Jodene said...

Great cards! I really like how you have used the cuttlbug embossing folder in that centre one.