Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

TAg-ged


7 Random Things of Me:

1) I'm a Californian raised Eskimo.

2) One of my arms looks like it has been torn off and then reattached. FREAKY haw?

3) I'm a singer, but not a soloist.

4) Totally a Mac kinda gal. Mac as in Apple!

5) Fish tacos rule! From Maui Taco of course.

6) When we go to the movie theater I have to have popcorn and a Cherry Coke too.

7) I believe in the power of prayer.


Thanks Jennifer of Stampin' Crazy for tagging me. I hope you find my random things of me somewhat interesting.

4 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

It's always nice to learn things about friends- no matter how random-teeheehee. By the way, I'm a fan of the fish burrito!

Heather P. said...

These were great! :)

2 Worlds said...

So we are 2 that believe on that !

Anonymous said...

Lets not forget that
8)you used to be an excellent skater
9)You are the best bud in the world...