Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Scrapbook NOOK



If you are ever in the Grants Pass area I have another scrapbooking store for you to visit. It's a short drive off of I-5 just north of GP in a town called Merlin, Oregon. I found them through the yellow pages and when I set out to find them I couldn't. As fate would have it and I met the owners at the ATC class a couple days later. My husband and in-laws took care of Ellie so I could drop by The Scrapbook Nook for a Saturday Make-N-Take and for some Christmas shopping. It was awesome! I found handmade presents and wonderful scrapbooking products all at great prices. I don't think that there was a shelf that I didn't scope out and go through. LOTS OF FUN! After an hour of visiting, snacking on some Christmas cookies, and shopping I managed to leave with only three bags of stamping goodness.


Thank you Holly and Luz for making feel like one of the girls! Next time I come to town I will be stopping by. SMILES!

No comments: