Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Babies X's TWO



So I met the deadline! Whew... it was tough! It seemed like every time I started to assemble a card I was needed elsewhere. Seven graduations, two babies, two thank you's, and two blanks later. I'm done!!!!

My Mom sent me a care package and it arrived over the weekend. I am so thankful for the items she sent. I was surprised to see the paper stack that she picked up from Costco. It was inspiring to see all the neat prints. Here's two baby cards I made from the stack sheets. The stamps are all from The Angel Company except for the dots on the baby boy card. That one is from a small set from Fancy Pants. Speaking of Fancy Pants... they are amazing! I'd love to own more but I just can't bring myself to spend over $37 on one set. They are huge so would I really be paying $37 for one set... it's more like getting four sets in one. RIGHT?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. You are too. Thanx
HUGS

Rebecca said...

Really nice cards Nancy! I love them!