Other Inkcicle Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

BACK to Sunday

I know today is Monday but I didn't post anything for yesterday... Sunday. So back to Sunday. :-)

What brought me to Barrow was the hope to get to know my dad. Who would of guessed that it wouldn't be my earthly father that I would come to know here but rather our heavenly Father. It's funny how I had to come to the most northern town in the USA to finally let God have my life. It's like I went as far as I could go spiritually and physically to get away from Him. It didn't work! Here I am a seven year old born again, repented and reconciled sinner. So what does all this have to do with Sunday? I thought instead of sharing my stamping stuff on Sundays that I would share bits and pieces of my life on Sundays and hope that sharing these bits and pieces will be a blessing to you.

1 comment:

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Wow, Nancy! I just noticed that you are posting to your blog once a day! That is impressive!

I really love how you are dedicating a day of the week to share more about yourself. It's so neat to see your beautiful cards and hear about you too.

I love you!

~ Cassandra