Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

SWEET Primas


I remember the first time I saw flowers growing up here. It was like finding a hidden treasure! During the summer you can find many different little blossoms out on the tundra. Just take a short walk out and you can find them tucked into little tufts of turf. Spring in the arctic is not like spring in the lower 48. We are still coated in snow while most everyone else in the US is enjoying fields of fresh flowers and budding trees. Come summer is when the flowers bud and flourish here. I don't mind too much. They are worth the wait! Now that I am a paper crafter I've found flowers year-round. Primas! Oh, how I love them. I can never have too many. I'm so silly too because after I'm done admiring them in the bottle they come it I dump them out and sort them. I keep them stored by color. This way I can pull out my flower drawer and pull out the exact color that I am looking for with ease. OH! I love my PRIMAS!

1 comment:

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

I love both your enthusiasm and organization skills!