Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Swapp! Irresistible!

Meet the Swapps!

Have you already seen Heidi Swapp's new collection of goodies?  Her products are always clever and innovative.  I know this might sound silly but you have to know that I just discovered Heidi Swapp.  I know she's been a longtime designer in scrapbooking industry but I just had no clue.

Two Make-n-Takes and Promo Sticky Notes

I was totally excited to make my way to her booth at CHA.  Lucky for me, I made two different make-n-takes with her and her husband over a two day period.   They were both very sweet both times.  It was cool.  [Insert BIG happy face here!]

The inside of the card swings out.

Check out how this card swings out.  Too clever for sure!  I know I was impressed.  The card was pretty much pre-assembled.  We added the embellishments.  Those neon tapes are right on with what's going on in the fashion world.  Who would of thought that "NEONS" would be back in?!  I think that Heidi Swapp has made those colors and patterns work well.  I am for sure on board with Heidi Swapps designs.
  
The hearts on the inside.

The cute little ditty with the bow on the front has a surprise on the inside too.  The hearts were pre-cut and all I needed to do was tape them together.  So simple with a great design impact.

Here are my pictures that I snapped while visiting the Heidi Swapp booth.

Heidi Swapp Product Display
Banners and Bows
Trimmings plus more...
Pennants!

I do believe that these are already in stores for purchase.  I know I want it all!

Thank you for stopping in today.  It makes my day brighter to know you were here.

Smiles,
~Nancy

Heidi Swapp's Blog:  Still Me
Linking to Free Pretty Things for You.  Click on these links:   Free Pretty Things for You & Whatever You Want Wednesday

Pin It

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Love seeing pics from CHA! So fun! Thanks NAncy for taking the time to visit! We need to connect a bit more often! : ) Have a great week!

Sandy Ang said...

loving your CHA photos and thanks for sharing the make and take projects. can't wait to get my hands on her travel collection