Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Spy... Teri Anderson with Technique Tuesday

Teri Anderson

Guess who I saw in Anaheim?  Well, I guess my title gave it away.  Yep, I spied Teri Anderson at the Technique Tuesday booth.  She was hosting a make-and-take.  I definitely had to stop in and make a card with her.  (Insert BIG CHEESY SMILE here!)

So here's that card:

Technique Tuesday Card with Terri

It's a gate fold card.  We stamped the panels with Technique Tuesday stamps.  A little color here and there with some bling and that was it.

Inside sentiment: Thanks so much!

I tell you making the card was fun but ultimately it was cool to chat with Terri and see what was going on at the Technique Tuesday booth.

You can find Teri at her blog.  Click on this link:  Teri's Place
Here is the link to Technique Tuesday's Blog:  Technique Tuesday's Ideas & Inspiration

I love this style of card and I hope you do too!

Smiles,
~Nancy

p.s.  I didn't design the card.  It was a project sample designed by Technique Tuesday.

Pin It

1 comment:

Lori said...

Very pretty card and sounds like you had a great time!