Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stamped!


I feel so blessed to be able to have stamped this weekend.  I started this card Friday night and finished it Saturday afternoon.  Isn't that how it is sometimes when it comes to making cards.  Start and stop... Anyhow, it's a simple layout with bright cheery colors.  The stamps and papers are from The Angel Company.  I never thought much of being a girlie-girl but now that I have a four year old little princess I can't help but love them girlie-girl things.  My stamping collection now includes all things pink.  I feel so blessed.

I hope your weekend included some stamping too.

Smiles,
~Nancy

2 comments:

Jesii said...

I love the coloring you've done on this one. It looks even better in person, so cheery!

kssdesigns said...

This is super cute Nancy!