Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Donna Salazar Dies - Rose Creations



It's "Whatever You Want Wednesday" over at Free Pretty Things for You.  This is week #24 and I am linking up these lovelies.



Oh so yummy!  Thanks to my enabling shopping pal, Katie Renz, I have the new Spellbinders Donna Salazar Rose Creations dies!  What excitement!

Take a lookie-loo at what you can do with these dies.  I made some Prima-like roses with them.  Oo-la-la am I ever in love.



So what do you think.   These babies were done in plain cardstock.  I'll doll them up when use them on a project.  I'm not sure what one that will right now but in the mean time I am so content making roses.



Hey before I head out... a big shout-out to Jesii, Crafty Chickadee.  She nominated me with the Stylish Blogger Award.  A big THANK YOU to Jesii!  By the way, Jesii has up a new kitty freebie.  You won't want to miss it.  I snagged it.

Now if you are visiting me today you are officially nominated with the Stylish Blogger Award too!  I simply can't limit myself to just a few so I choose you all.  If you leave me a comment on this post I will hop on over to your blog and take an inspiration lookie-loo.  I simply love blurfing and you all are creative and stylish!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!

Smiles,
~Nancy

1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

Those are awesome Nance! YOU are sooo talented with those flowers!