I've never really made jewelry before now but with all the sweet jewelry kits that are available I am more likely to make more wearable art. Are you wondering how I made it? It was so easy and it includes upcycling a brown paper bag. That's right. Forget the cost of craft cardstock!
SU! Fifth Avenue Floral Stamps, SU! Not Quite Navy Ink, SU! Antique Brads, Making Memories Vintage Groove Chain, & a Brown Paper Bag
Paper Flower Instructions:
- Cutout multiple sizes of flowers from a brown paper bag.
- Stamp your floral cutouts.
- Crinkle each stamped flower individually.
- Stack all the flowers with the smallest flower on top.
- Attach a brad for the flower center.
- Put on the unadorned chain to figure out the best placement of your baubles.
- Take off the unadorned chain and place in front of you.
- Place your paper flower in your favorite spot on the chain.
- Use the prongs of the brad to secure your flower to the chain.
- Attach other brads along the chain as desired.
SHARE A SCRIPTURE VERSE: Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;" Romans 12:10