Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Birthday Blog Hop


Guess who's birthday it is today?  It's Lori's (Owner of Clear Dollar Stamps) special day!  In Lori's honor the CDS design team is having a surprise blog hop.  Those gals are so sweet!

As for me I am miles away from my stamping room and not able to fully participate in the hop.  So... head on over to the first stop at Clearly iStamp and checkout all the fun creations made to celebrate Lori's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!  HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!

:-)

Smiles,
~Nancy

SHARE A SCRIPTURE VERSE: "The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted." Psalm 18:46

3 comments:

Cassie said...

We sure missed you, Nancy :(

Kevin Renz said...

You are still super talented even without those clear rubber things!!! Can't wait to have you back in action girl!

Little C's Creations said...

Hi Nancy! Happy Birthday, Lori!

Hugs,
Jen