Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Neglected?



I know my blog has been neglected lately. It may be neglected but definitely not forgotten. We are in the midst of a major project here at the cabin and it's very consuming. Besides that there's always the stuff that comes up. During that time I am thankful to have a God to share my burdens with and friends and family that pray for us.

On the lighter side, here's a sample of one of the items I will be selling at the craft show later this month. It's a gift card holder. I found the tutorial over on Julie Bluher's blog, Paper Pleaseing Ideas. Here's the link: Gift Card Holder Folder.



I hope you are delighting in a wonderful day and thank you so much for checking in on me!

Smiles,

7 comments:

Beate said...

Nancy, your gift card holder is beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful girlie! Have fun with the project... hugs...

Diane Noble said...

Just beautiful. Love those vibrant colors. I think I'd be oooohing and ahhhhing so much over the gift card container, I'd forget to look at the card. I know the real treasure!

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous gift card holder, Nancy!!

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

What a great & practical gift idea! You rock, Sis.

Tricia T said...

Isn't that pretty!! I like the idea of the "extra" tag tied around it. Just beautiful!

Kevin Renz said...

Love that... so pretty.