Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

So Many BLESSINGS!


*CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW*
The cardfront reads, "He has made me glad!" and "That I may proclaim with the voice of Thanksgiving, and tell of all Your wondrous works." Psalm 26:6-8

Do you believe in God's miracles? I sure do! The most recent miracle in my life is contentment. I can't tell you how long it's been since I felt like this. The only thing I can attribute it to is God changing my heart. What a blessing to be so content just to be alive and full. Thank you all for the prayers that were said on my behalf. :-)

Besides my blessings, what do I have to share with you today? It's one of the cards that I worked on this month for the October Clear Dollar Stamp's new releases. This card features "With Thanksgiving". This is a set of three. I just love the font and that it's scriptures. What an awesome compliment set for the season and for any Fall & Thankgiving stamp collection.

What are you thankful for today?

Here are more beautiful creations made with "With Thanksgiving":

Kim Teasdale

Tricia Traxler

Cassie Trask

Sarah Taylor

Smiles,


CARD DETAILS:
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: With Thanksgiving, Leaves
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Basic Grey Designer Paper & Brown Cardstock
INKPADS: Palette Ink Burnt Umber & Rust
COPIC MARKER: Multiliner Black
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Ribbon, SU! Slot Punch, Nestabilities Dies

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever." Psalm 118:1

6 comments:

Candy F. said...

This card is so pretty with the way you teamed up the leaf with the sentiment.

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card, Nancy! That paper is amazing. Isn't God's peace and contentment wonderful?!

Laurie Wilson said...

wow, all the greens and browns you are using... they are just wonderful! This is a beautiful card!

Stacy Morgan said...

So rich and beautiful. Awesome fall card.

Barb said...

This is so pretty, Nancy! Love the bitty bow & those dew drops :)

Angela Thomas said...

WOW!!!! My fave card of all!!! Amazing!