Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Harvest Hello


Don't cha just love the changing of the seasons from Summer to Fall? I sure do. Not only does it mean cooler temps but it also means that the landscape colors will change. It's so breath taking to see the colorful variations of leaves and foliage. Even in the arctic the colors of the tundra grass changes from green to burgundies, golds, and browns. Oh how I miss that treeless landscape! Alaska still has my heart but I am content to be where God wants us to be which is in Oregon for now.

Clear Dollar Stamp's new Stamp of the Month set for October is "Harvest Hello" and is perfect for the season. You can have this set for free with your $50 purchase. Here's a sneak peek at one of my samples using "Harvest Hello".



Thanks for visiting me today and don't forget to visit these blogs for more stamping fun:

Angela Thomas

Katie Renz 

Linda Anderson

Tricia Traxler

Laurie Wilson

Smiles,


CARD DETAILS:
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Harvest Hello
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Basic Grey Designer Papers & SU! Cardstock
INKPADS: Versa Magic Chalk Ink Midnight Black, Niagra Mist, Jumbo Java, Wheat; Palette Inks
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Nestabilities Die, Scrapper's Floss

6 comments:

Candy F. said...

Love how you teamed up the images in this set to create such a pretty card.

Laurie Wilson said...

The acorn "bunch" is awesome! I like how you used the multiple colors on each image and popped them up to create the bouquet.

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute, I like the fall colors and the nuts popped up is a great touch.

Angela Thomas said...

Love your bunch of acorns all popped up. Very pretty.

auntbeespickles said...

The colors in this card are so rich! Love all the layering. I'm glad you showed a close up because I didn't even see the yellow floss addition. Great Job - love it!!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous image and mix of papers Nancy!