Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

No STAMPING Day


I finally sat down and mounted some stamps I've had in my stash waiting for attention. Several times this week I wanted to pull them out and use them but they weren't ready to ink. It feels good to get them all mounted... you know? I've been trying to stick to my guns and index each one. This is new to me and I'm not a pro at it just yet. It's worth every minute to index each stamp. Having the image stamped on my Creative Cling is convenient! Although I am really good at reading text backwards, this sure will come in handy to quickly find what I am looking for. There is still a little bit more time left of today but I think I'll save my stamping for tomorrow.



Before I end, I want to mention Rosella, Corner of Enchantment. She gave me the "You Make Me Smile" award. I must add in return that she makes me smile too. Thank you Rosella for the award. I really needed the cheer today. Big SMILES!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Good for you getting those sets mounted and indexed. I know it's not a fun as creating, but you still feel so good when it's done.

Enjoy your weekend!