Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

25 Days to Christmas



My stamping pal, Laurie of Stamping for God's Glory, got an awesome gift from her husband the night him and Andrew flew in from Chicago. She got a Zutter's Bind-it-All! The stamping store only had one in stock so Laurie wound up with it. Last night I had a chance to go over and check it out. It's so cool! It was Laurie's idea for me to make a countdown calendar to Christmas with my Flourishes stamps. So here's the first and last page of the Countdown Calendar/25 Days to Christmas. Laurie also graciously let me use some of her new paper and embellishments to make for a vintage Christmas theme.

It's a precious little calendar that I owe all to my friend, Miss Laurie "Bean" Serino. Thanks FRIEND! :-)

DETAILS:
Flourishes "O Christmas Tree"
My Minds Eye Papers
Metallic Paper from Flourishes
Palette Ink
Brilliance Ink
Versa Mark Pigment Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Chalk
Tombow Markers
SU! Markers
Colored Hemp Twine
Various Ribbons
Buttons
Zutter's Bind-it-All
SU! Hardware

8 comments:

Jean said...

A Bind-It-All, how cool! And that countdown calendar is a wonderful idea...I never would have thought of that. Beautiful!

Alhambra Club said...

You count down calendar is awesome, can't wait for the countdown to see all the pages.

2 Worlds said...

Yeah I got the bind it all is pretty awesome

Jennifer said...

LOVE it! It is so freakin' cute!

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! this is gorgeous!!! xx

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...this is stunning, Nancy! I love it!! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Oooh Nancy this is gorgeous, I have a bind it all on my christmas wish list!!!! lol

I love what you have done with this set, I need to pull it out again and have another play I think

Heather P. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!