Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Guest Appearance


Check-out these lovely Bellas! Shannon K. from Texas emailed me her first go at Gamsol Magic or Gamsol Blending inspired from my coloring technique post. I met Shannon through blogging and she currently does not have a blog of her own or a web gallery. I am a total stamping junkie so I love to view other people's work. Now I finally have an idea what Shannon's style is like. Thank you so much Shannon for sharing your colored gals. I definitely think you have an eye for coloring! Keep coloring. The more you practice the better you become. Big SMILES!

UPDATE: Shannon emailed me this picture of one of her cards. I am so happy to see more of her style. She describes it as simple. I would describe it as simply wonderful!



You can visit my coloring tips here: http://inkcicles.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-coloring.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me a guest appearance on your blog!!!

jean said...

Wow, these are colored perfection. I have some of the bellas and find they are almost to small for me to color in. I have a hard time staying in the lines!!
jean

Ashley said...

WOW!!! Your coloring is PERFECT!!! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a wonderful day! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Tracy.H said...

Thanks for sharing Shannons creations with us. Great coloring, Shannon! :0)