Monday, July 9, 2007
Who Wants to Know?
I was tagged by Carrie,Artistic Avenger, and
I'm usually really good at sharing but when it comes to this tag game the cat has my tongue. Uhhh...I thought this time I would share seven things I remember from my childhood:
1) Candy and Hostess pastries were only a quarter. My Mom used to give us girls a quarter each for picking up litter at our neighborhood park. It was worth earning the quarter to be able walk up to the store and pick-out a goody of our own.
2) Wonder Woman's invisible jet was really cool!
3) I always wanted to be a mother.
4) I remember learning to read and spell. We used letter stamps to put simple words together.
5) My kindergarden classmate named Tommy gave me a real ruby ring. His mom wasn't too happy about that and I had to give it back. Tommy also gave one of his mother's rings to Lisa.
6) Little House on the Prairie was one of my favorite TV shows.
7) And finally, my Aunt Pat told us girls that if you played with your belly button too much your bottom would fall off. This one was funny but it always made me stop and ponder if it were true.
PICTURE: This is a picture of me with my two little sisters. The taller girl is my sweet cousin Nina. I am the second one from the top.