Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, June 1, 2007

One Sheet BAG


Kim, Crafty Me, had such an adorable one sheet bag posted on her blog this week. I thought it was so cute that I commented that I wanted to case it. So with Kim's permission here's my cased one sheet bag. ;-)

I don't have a "denim" background stamp so I used denim looking scrap paper. It was a rare find from years past at the dollar store. Before I forget you can find the tutorial for this project on SCS here.

BAG DETAILS:
Stamp: The Angel Company's "Lilly Pad Pond"
and "Pocket Full of Fun"
Miss Elizabeth's Retro Jeans Scrap Paper
Versa Magic Chalk Ink
Hemp Twine
Prima Flowers
Stickles

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

This turned out great! I love the scrap paper you used! Now I gotta go read the tutorial!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!! I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP!!!!
GREAT JOB NANCY! YOU SOOOO OUT DID MINE!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

OH!!! That's too kind of you! I not grow-up either... I am just like you. I am. You (Kim) provided the inspiration and I love your baggie.

:-)

Alhambra Club said...

OMG,that is so great, you could swear that it is demin fabric, what an awesome project.