Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Basic Grey


I managed to scoop up some of the new 6x6 paper pads by Basic Grey this spring. I take them out and flip through the pages every now and then and I think that it sure would be nice to keep them all to myself. I can be so selfish. :-( I really shouldn't be selfish either. There are so many people that have been generous to me. I am thankful for their generosity and I am humbled by it too. Well, here is one card that I made with my Basic Grey papers. I did more stamping on the envelope than I did on the card. I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I love their paper, this card is great, your work is always so nice.

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Is it really selfish to give a little to yourself when you give so much to others?!

In fact, maybe it is selfish when we don't give to ourselves at all...

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love that paper!

Allison Rankin said...

This is beautiful!

Peggy Maier said...

I just bought this same sheet of Basic Grey a few days ago - it's so pretty. You've done a great job - the card is beautiful!

Michele Kovack said...

I love this paper! This is the same paper my MIL used! By the way, I had to look you up in an atlas! HOLY SMOKES you are way up there!

Jami Speidel said...

This card is beautiful! I'm going to have to get this paper!

Kirsi said...

Really beautiful card! That paper is so awesome, need to give a hint to "my" online-craft-shop-keeper...