Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Little SISTER


I am so proud of my little sister, Cassandra. She doesn't stamp but I won't hold that against her. Actually she's asked that the next time I make it down to California that we sit down and stamp together. She paints so I'm sure stamping will be a piece of cake for her. Anyways... tonight is a big night for my sister. She will be on an internet radio show called Job You Deserve hosted by Kristen Hallows, career coach, author, and resume strategist. Cassandra is a life coach and focuses her practice on parenting and family support. She just published her first book and is in the process of opening an office in Sunnyvale, CA. So go to the listening lounge tonight, Sunday May 20th, and check it out!

I'm so proud of my little sister, Cassandra.
:-)

NOTE: The photo was taken by my brother-in-law, William Lentz. His photos are awesome!

No comments: