Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, May 4, 2007

FRIDAY Flowers


I didn't think I would be able to stamp yesterday but later in the evening I was able to ink out this card. Oh how I love the "Green Thumbs" set from Paper Trey... so easy to stamp with and versatile too.

Hey, while surfing stamping blogs I came across a ribbon technique/tip from Kim Wilson, Craftdog. It's called "Ribbon Frugality". I tried her technique on this card. It's very easy to do and the results are wonderful. I feel frugal now! I'll have to go out and buy some new stamps with all the money I'll save with this new technique. :-)

Card Details:
Stamps from Paper Trey "Green Thumbs"
Versa Magic Chalk Inks
Shimmer Chalks
Ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy - you have a very interesting blog. I'm totally in the opposite direction - Texas. Enjoyed looking at your cards. Good job!

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Oh Nancy...I love it! Those are the colors of my new office! In fact, the last thank you card you sent me was with the blues and greens too and I plan on framing it as art to put up in my new digs. You're awesome!

Love you, Sis ~
Cassandra