Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

FINALLY, Yep


Can you believe I didn't ink my new Paper Trey stamps right away? I can't believe it either! When I finally made a card with the Green Thumbs set I only used the water can stamp. SHAME ON ME! I know I am not the only one that has done that... just couldn't wait for the long awaited delivery and then take two weeks to mount the "I just gotta have it" set. I wasn't that bad this time and I hate to admit that I like acrylic stamps too.
So here's what I made with the water can from "Green Thumbs"... I stamped the water can with Versamagic chalk ink and then brushed on shimmer chalks. The scalloped paper is from Basic Gray whereas the card stock is from SU! as well as the ribbon. The faux stitching was done with my souffle pen. One thing about Sakura's souffle pens, they go on looking glossy and sometimes clear. Let them dry all the way to show their true color. The souffles are opaque which dries to a matte finish. Yep, they are pricey but worth the effect. The sentiment is from The Angel Company along with the paper posies. I made two of these cards at the same time but the other card is stamped with a "Happy Birthday" sentiment instead. Both were fun to make. I'll have to get on the ball and make some more Paper Trey creations.

No comments: