Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Little Darling Die Sets: You Sparkle Card

Hello and happy Friday everyone!  


It was a great surprise to be gifted two Little Darling Dies from Tammy Louise of Handmade By TLC.  She sent me the Darling Square Die set & Fluttered Tulip Bodice.  From what I understand she designed both sets.  That's so cool to go from paper crafting designer to paper crafting tool designer!  I spent an evening playing with the dies.  The card was inspired by the Fluttered Tulip Bodice.  Layered on top of the die cut is a stamped image from Red Rubber Designs called Sew Thoughtful.


I went a little crazy with the bling!  Lots of sparkle on this baby!


Thank you Tammy Louise for sharing your talent as the designer of both dies set and for sparkling in the blogging world.  I feel honored to get to create with your designs.

You can find Tammy Louise's blog at:  Handmade by TLC

Smiles,
~Nancy


1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

WOW...this is just amazing, Nancy. So many details and of course, I love the sparkle. You can't ever have to much! Beautiful!