Other Inkcicle Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Stuff from the Day...

Today is digital new release day over at Clear Dollar Stamps.  They have a freebie for the month that also includes the pre-colored digi's.  How cool is that!  Here's the post:  Digi Day at Clear Dollar Stamps.


Guess what?  My last card that I posted was also part of the picks of the week over at Limelight Papercrafts.  It's such an honor to be featured along with the other ladies.  THANK YOU MANDY!  :-)  Here's the post: Sketch 60 WINNER!


I went to town with my daughter for a quick trip to town.  We went to the Dollar Store and had fun looking at all their new Christmas decorations.  We went home with some snowflake ornaments and princess stuff.  For a dollar each it was fun shopping!

Anyhow, it's going on bedtime now and I need get our little one ready for bed.

I hope your day was full of blessings!

Smiles,
~Nancy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Congrats, Nancy! That is certainly no surprise :D