Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Fun...


I love sketch challenges! I think that I've expressed it several times now. Well you don't have to go far on the net to find a whole handful of sketch challenges. Many are weekly challenges. Today I am sharing a card that I made with Amy R's challenge from last week AMYRS70. I've had this card on my desk all week just waiting for me to finish up.

It was such a surprise to find that Clear Dollar Stamps had created a a cool tractor set. It's perfect for making cards for all the construction that's going on in my neck of the woods.



I hope you had a great week. We've had lots of excitement here with the wild creatures of the woods. It seems like a little bit of everything has stopped by to see us in one way or another. Spring brings the bugs and summer brings the critters at the cabin. I'm looking forward to the winter... I know it will bring the snow and colder weather and that's what I am used to. Wonder what the Fall will be like? In any case it's been too much for me and a constant prayer to keep myself sane. I guess I am more of a city girl than I thought.

This weekend one of my friends that I met in Alaska ten years ago will be visiting. It will be interesting to hear what she thinks of our new home but most of all I hope we have a good time and make some great memories.

Smiles,


CARD DETAILS:
Clear Dollar Stamps Got Tractor
Basic Grey Recess
Palette Ink Noir Black
VersaMagic Sahara Sand & Midnight Black
Copic Markers: C1, C3, C7, BV23, E31, Y17, Y08, YR04
Various Buttons and Snaps
Twine
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Pattern Wheel & Edge Distresser

4 comments:

Elena said...

What a fun card! I love the adorable stamp you used and all of the embellishments!

Kevin Renz said...

Ohhhh, I likey this card!

Cassie said...

This is such a great card, Nancy! I love all your dp with this. Great coloring too ;D Hope you have a wonderful time with your friend!

Allison Rankin said...

Always looking for great boy cards! Great mix of papers here (esp. for the main image!).