Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Howdy...





Can you believe it?! Two posts in one day?! I really can't!!! Every since I returned to work and we've decided to move I just haven't had my time to blog. I've gone through withdrawals so many times! December is my target month where I might be able to get back on track? I think. Anyhow, I checked over at Beate's blog for her weekend sketch challenge and here's my card with WSC #60. I kinda skewed the deminsions so that I could get Charlie Horse in. He's just so cute that I couldn't resist! :-)

I hope you had a blessed Sunday. Thank you for stopping by.

Smiles,




CARD DETAILS:
Clear Dollar Stamps
Charlie Gets Giddy
Hoofin' It
Cake Occasions
Designer Paper Scraps
Palette Ink
Versamagic Chalk Ink
Copic Markers
Shimmer Chalks
Liquid Lacquer
Brass Spiral Clip
Brass Brads

9 comments:

JackieLou said...

oooh I'm lovin' your DPs. Great card. Thanks for visiting my pink artsie blog... come by anytime...
hugs,
Jackielou

kssdesigns said...

I think Charlie Horse is SO CUTE! I love the rustic look of your card. Super cute Nancy!

Beate said...

Nancy, that is soooo cute! I love it! Love everything about it. Made me giggle.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Isn't Charlie the cutest!!! Great combination of paper, it goes so well with Charlie!

nic_d said...

Awww, how cute! Great card; makes me smile!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is too cute, Nancy!! Fab job with Beate's sketch too!!

Laurie Wilson said...

That is such an adorable card and sketch!

Elena said...

What an adorable card! Love the sketch and how you made it to a card! Very beautiful papers! Love the embellishments and the disstresed tag!

Chrissy D said...

FABULOUS Card Nancy! Love this! tfs!!!