Other Inkcicle Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

UPDATE: Me


Well, yesterday was a wash. I am so glad that it's behind me now. It's incredible how much a tooth/jaw ache can make a day seem long and miserable. Lots of prayer and patience. Thank you all for your kind and encouraging words of well wishes. I am still in pain but I was able to sleep through the night and I have my sense of humor back. Being able to laugh is always a measure of how well I am doing. I have my endo appointment set in Anchorage and the last thing to work on is getting our airfare, hotel, and car rental all worked out. Praise God for getting me this far!!!

On a blogging note, I've been tagged by Julie, Paper Jewels, and Heather, Oz-Somestamps. Thanks ladies for thinking of me!

Here we go:
Ten years ago: My life was upside down instead of right side up like it is now.

Five things in todays 'to do list':
Get my TAC order done.
House cleaning.
Take my antibiotics on time.
Take care of Ellie.
Spend time with my husband.

Snacks I enjoy:
Peanut M&M's. I wish I could say those mini carrots were my snack of choice but for some reason I've been craving peanut M&M's.

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
If I were a millionaire I would depend even more for God's leading in my spending, investing, and giving. The selfish side of me would want to move to the Lower 48 closer to my family, invest more into my husband's inventions, open a small stamping studio, and travel. (I would also want a tummy tuck but sh-h-h-h... don't tell anyone!)

Places I have lived:
California
Alaska &
Washington State

I will now tag:
Angela, Artistic Detours
Doris, The Stamping Tower
Laurie Wilson, Clearly Delightful
Kim B, My Angel Inspirations
Beate, Fresh & Fun

If the five listed above choose to play they will share their answers, include a link back to my blog and tag five new people.
:-)



PHOTO DETAILS:
I snapped this photo earlier this week. That's a a view from our front porch looking out over the road and into open spaces.

8 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

me too! I put my root canal off for 3 months (and I also am a night time teeth clencher...) I finally had to get something done because the abscessed tooth, although no longer that painful, was causing my face to swell. (Just in time for me to get my driver's license renewed.) Now, I'm still swollen and in pain from the root canal but thank goodness for antibiotics and Tylenol. I share your pain. ;)

Risa said...

It sounds like you are coming around slowly but surely Nancy. I have you in my prayers. Take care and have a blessed weekend:)

Angela K said...

Hope you are feeling better today! I will keep you in my thoughts.

Rose Ann said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend, Nancy!! I enjoyed reading your list too! :D

Doris said...

Enjoyed reading your answers to the 5 questions. Mine will be posted shortly on my blog at the stamping tower! Hope your tooth problem gets resolved quickly...

Beth Thomas said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you are still struggling with dental problems. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers for speedy relief! I'll show you what a good blogging friend I am and eat some Peanut M & M's for you so you can avoid the pain- teeheehee! Peanut M & M's are my favorite snack too! Take care!

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Oh my goodness, Nancy, I didn't even know you were going to Anchorage or having tooth/jam problems. I'm so sorry to hear and I'm praying for you.

Oh, and I love peanut M&M's too :~)

Unknown said...

OK, did mine! Neat to hear about your life!
http://clearlydelightful.typepad.com/clearly_delightful/2008/06/the-tagged-blog-thing.html