Other Inkcicle Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Digi Card Creations with Doodle Pantry (Challenge 50)

Dabbling into digital crafting wasn't a direction I thought I'd find myself going.  So here I am starting to make more digital creations.  Why digi?  It comes down to the dollars and time.  Double that appeal for me simply because of where I live.  Getting things to and from the arctic is costly and delivery can take weeks.  The allure of no shipping costs with little wait times for downloading easily justifies digi's in my book.    Not only that, digi files are not consumable like regular papercrafting supplies.  Files can be used over and over again.  This means I only have to buy once and reuse for as long as I own the file.

One of the digi stores I find myself frequently shopping at is Doodle Pantry.  They have tons of products I can use for the Ladies Ministry at church and for my other general card making needs.  Shopping at Doodle Pantry is very affordable.  They range from free, free with purchase, up to $4.  There might be items that cost more than $4 but I haven't come across them yet.  I love that you can find pre-colored sets too.  These sets include coordinating digi papers and sentiments.  For the one low price you getting it all.  LOVE THAT! 

Doodle Pantry has made it easy for me to become a digital collector.  Their products are affordable and fun.  At this point I can't imagine going all digi.  I like stamps, dies, inks, paper crafting techniques, and designer papers too much to completely transition.  As it is, I am still embellishing my digi card fronts with physical embellishments too. 

Inkcicles ~ Digi Card with Doodle Pantry, DPDC50

This card was made for their Digital Challenge #50.  I'm so excited to be earning "Cheer Spirit" for making this card.  Everyone that submits a Doodle Panty creation before the Challenge deadline can earn it for themselves too. 

Thanks for letting me blab on about my digi adventures.  If you are a digi crafter, let me know where you shop for your digital supplies.  You can be my "Digi-Enabler"!

Smiles,
~Nancy

Scripture Verse from my studies today:  "Order my steps in thy word: and let not any inquity have dominion over me."  Psalm 119:133

3 comments:

Marsha said...

We are so happy you found (and love) Doodle Pantry. Your card is very cute and love the little flower embellishments you added. I, too, went slowly into the digital field but now most of my stamps and inks sit on the shelf. Thank you for entering your card at the DPDC. We hope to see you each month.

Crafting Adventures said...

Love your color combo! Thanks for joining in over at Doodle Pantry!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

I've kept this email on my computer for so long! I just keep looking at this cute little digi creation and love the designs of dp you chose, those colors and that cutie patootie owl! Nice bonus for the points! I appreciate digital art too because it takes up so much less physical space in my craft area! Nice to visit with you friend! God Bless!
Tammy Louise