Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Can it Be a Card?!

Yep, it took that many Copics to those colors!

Oh happy me!  I couldn't take it anymore... I just had to color!   This is my first card creation in months that I actually stamped.  I chose a simple design with bright and bold colors.  Stampin' Up's Pony Party was perfect for coloring.  I think I've had this set in my stash for over a year now without ever inking it up.  SHAMELESS!

Instead of a single color scheme I went with "rainbow" colors.  It was such a struggle to get the effect I was going for.  I almost scrapped my first attempt entirely because it was so bad.  The colors were bleeding into each other in a bad way.  In the end I let it be and decided not to be so critical and enjoy the process.

A closer view.

I think I'll have to break out the stamps more often and color.  SO RELAXING!  By the way, I added all that shimmer with Copic Spica pens.

Smiles,
~Nancy

Linking to:  WIP on ScarpScene  (HELLO EVERYONE hopping over from WIP!)

Pin It

No comments: