Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Upcycled T-shirt Necklace with Felt Fashioned Flower

Upcycled T-Shirt Necklace with Felt Flower

I was given a promo t-shirt which label read that it was "One Size Fits All".  It was maybe a one size fits all toddlers t-shirt.  I knew for sure that I couldn't squeeze into that baby and look respectable.  So it was really easy for me to snip that shirt up and refashion it into something else.  

Snip-snip-snip away into strips it went.  A little braiding and glue here and there and I wound up with a great base for my lovely felted grey flower.  Now that teeny-tiny t-shirt is something I can wear and know that I'm not showing off my fluff.

Don't ever be afraid to change something in your wardrobe into something else that makes for a better fit.      You just never know what it might turnout to be.

Linking this project to: Polly Want a Crafter Link Party 63








Pin It

No comments: