Other Inkcicle Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hello Holidays

I can't believe that it's almost been a whole month since my last post.  Boy has time flown straight by.  Let's see since I last checked in we've had Thanksgiving, Black Friday, my daughters birthday and party... the list goes on.  I've made a ton of projects too.  Most of which are not within the papercrafting realm and will be gifted to members of my family.  I am not going to share those projects until after Christmas and maybe all the way into the new year.  :-)


However, I will share this little precious piece of jewelry that came together quite by accident.   While going through a stash of broken jewelry I found a neat little wire rose.  I immediately thought it was the right size for an interesting ring.  I paired it with some little half pearls and it was done.  It took longer for the glue to dry than it did to put it together.



Isn't it pretty?

Smiles,
~Nancy

Pin It
Linking to "Free Pretty Things"  Whatever You Want Wednesday #56