Other Inkcicle Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Webster's Pages Minibook

Hello folks!  I know I've mentioned before that there's something about creating minibooks that I can't resist.  It's simply fun-fun!

Webster's Pages Minibook!

Here I put together a minibook with loads of  Webster's Pages stuffs.  Webster's Pages is the complete package.  They have fabby embellishments and stunning papers.

See the paper ribbon?

This minibooks was completely assembled by yours truly.  It was inspired by a tut from Laura of The Paper Trail.  The binder itself is a recycled cereal box covered with cardstock that is held together with regular office clip rings.

Fun layered image cutouts.

To add some pop and extend my WP embellishments I used images from the cardstock to make 3-D embellishments.  It was easy to find a special image to cutout and layer up with popdots.  I also highlighted some of the papers with Stickles and created ribbon strips out of the paper scraps.

More paper embellies.  See the rolled paper rose and ribbon?  ;-)

It was a modge podge of WP collections that went into this project and since they all have the vintage flare it came together as a perfect eclectic collection.


Love that floral ribbon.  There is a hidden pocket here.  Can you see it?

I simply adore this book.  It's hard to bring myself to put in pictures and journalling because I like just how it is all it's own.


LOVE this page!  The colors pop!

What do you think?  Fun haw?!  I need to go make more and Webster's Pages makes it easy to look good.

Big SMILES,
~Nancy

You can also find this project over in my Webster's Pages web gallery: Click here and linked to "Whatever you Want Wednesday #47" on Free Pretty Things for You.

2 comments:

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Oh how clever! You are amazing.

Angela K said...

Love it, just beautiful!!