Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scottie Dog FUN!


One of the very first Pink Persimmon sets that caught my eye was "Scottie Dogs".  Who could resist that cuteness?  Certainly not me.    :-)  Pair "Scottie Dogs" with the "Carnival Alphabet" set and you have some sweet stamping fun!

This is a larger 5x7 card.  The main background paper is designer cardstock with some personalized distressing and stamping on it.  The distressing was mainly done with glimmer mist.  That stuff can be so addicting.  I LOVE IT.  There are so many different shades going on there.

See the distressing details?
To stamp the background I left "Carnival Alphabet"on the acetate that it came packaged in and then temporarily taped it to my clear Sizzix die cut pad.  To ink up the stamp I laid it on my desk and then applied the ink on top.  In other words I took the ink to the stamp instead of taking the stamp to the ink.  It's far easier than doing with the ink on the desk and taking the stamp to the ink.  Did I didn't loose you there?

Anyhow, I hope this card has at least one element that inspires you.  I will be linking my project to Keren's "Whatever you Want Wednesday"on her blog Free Pretty Things for You.  You can also find this card on the Pink Persimmon Blog.

Smiles,
~Nancy

CARD DETAILS:
STAMPS: Pink Persimmon "Scottie Dogs" & "Carnival Alphabet Set"
INK: Palette Ink Noir Black & Lemon Tart, VersaMagic Pixie Dust, Midnight Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Old Paper & Aged Mahogany
PAPER: 5x7 Blank Cream Notecard, Doily, Me & My Big Ideas Black and White Free Spirit and Pearlescent, Black File Folder Polka Dot
COPIC MARKERS: B00, B02
GLIMMER MIST: Vintage Pink, Black Magic, Crushed Shells
EMBELLISHMENTS: Bazzill Wings Bitty Blossom, Prima Got Flowers, Kaiser Craft Copper Pearls, Paper Trey Ink Lemon Tart Stitched Ribbon, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ribbon Banners

No comments: