Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Digital Freebie Fun

Hello!  This month has been full of travel for me and I've been aching to get back to making something papercrafty.  This weekend should of been a productive one but I really didn't start creating until late this afternoon.  I started by going through my stash to see what was calling to me and I came across a sheet of digital images that I had printed out earlier this year.  I simply could not resist.  :-)

Here's the before:

Stamped and Distressed:

Bling and Flowers:
In the end this is all I wound up with.  I am completely satisfied with my sweet altered images.  They are a great start to making a stash of "Thank You" cards for a ministry at my church.  I hope you had a great weekend!

Smiles,
~Nancy

Digital Freebie from "Free Pretty Things For You" and stamps from The Angel Company.

No comments: