Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 174! Techno Stamper

I was feeling crafty yesterday and hit up Allison's blog, Stampin' When I Can, to check out this week's list of sketch challenges.  I came across Techno Stampers Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 174 and I just had to do their sketch!  It's clever and fun.  :-)

So here's my take on the sketch:




I used Clear Dollar Stamp's new stamp set called "Bunny Kids" and the sentiment from "Lovely Women, mixed in some Basic Grey designer papers, Spellbinder's dies, my usual inks, silk flowers with bling, and some Copic colors.  All in all, I had a great time putting this card together.

I hope you have time to play with this sketch too.  By the way, this week's sketch challenge is also a blog hop!  Here's all the links for the hop!



Smiles,
~Nancy

3 comments:

MJ said...

How sweet! Love all the flowers. And those bunnies are just darling! Great card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is such a cute card and that bunny is adorable. Great job!

Rebecca said...

this card makes me SMILE :-) oh, sooooo sweet!