Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Day 2!

Have you seen the new releases for this month from Clear Dollar Stamps yet?  Here is my contribution for day two of the product parade.

A Godly Mother
What can I say about this set.  It's simply perfect for Mother's Day or any time that you want to make a card to honor your mom.  I thank God for my Mom and I hope she will enjoy this card.



On a design level, the hearts were cut out from designer paper that's been in my stash for way too many years.  It was also the color inspiration for the rest of the layout.  I smooshed Prima's together to form the roses.  Those roses take at least four Primas per flower... it's nice to finally make a dent in Prima collection.

CARD DETAILS:
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: A Godly Mother

CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Blank White Notecard, DCWV Robin CS, Misc Designer Paper, Black & White CTMH Cardstock
INKPADS: VersaMagic Sea Breeze, Aquatic Splash, Midnight Black, Palette Ink Noir Black
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Soft Mint CDS Satin Ribbon, Nesties Labels 13, Nesties Frame, QuicKutz Floursh, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Ice Green Kaiser Craft Basic Pearls, Black Diamond Stickles, Prima Flowers

A Godly Father
This stamp collection is a perfect companion for the "A Godly Mother" set.   Between the two you would be covered for both Mother's and Father's day.



It might be kind of hard to tell what exactly I made here so I 'm just gonna blurt it out.  :-)  It's a coaster-binder-clip frame.  The main part of the frame is the coaster and the bottom support is the huge binder clip.  Can you see it now?  I made this gift for my husband.  Our little girl totally adores her daddy and I hope I made this frame masculine enough so that he'll put this creation on his desk.  The picture are all of the both of them.  I even managed to stamp two of them with the stamps from this set.

FRAME DETAILS:
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: A Godly Father
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Basic Grey Archaic, CTMH Black CS

INKPADS: VersaMark, Palette Ink Noir Black
COPIC MARKERS: None

ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Blank Coaster, Paper Corner Tabs, Miscellaneous Buttons, Scrapper's Floss Black, Making Memories Antique Copper Clip, Making Memories Mini Circle Brads, Maya Road Polka Dot Ribbon, CDS Mud Pie Ribbon, SU! Embosslit Beautiful Wings


You can view the full stamp sheets for both of these sets in the CDS store and on the main CDS blog, Clearly iStamp.

Not only that you can find lots more CDS products on parade with the rest of the Clear Dollar Stamps crew.  Here are their links:  Barb, Cassie, Christi, Gloria, Katie, Laurie, Linda, Lisa, Lori, Michelle, Sarah, Stacy, Tricia, Trudy

Thanks again for clicking in!

Smiles,
~Nancy

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Both of these are wonderful. I like the colors, layout and framing on the first one. Your second is totally pricelss.... Love the idea, wonderful job.