Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Mini ScrapBook


I totally enjoy putting together mini scrapbooks.  I have quite a few that are not all assembled but ready to go at anytime.  Actually, I just need to sit down and pick & print photos for them.

(This is a snapshot of the Costco Collage Print.  I had a hard time taking a pic of it.)

Anyhow, I thought I'd be clever and try a collage print from Costco.  The print itself was less than $3.00 and I had enough photos picked for the college to fill my book.  The theme was on my daughter's birth.  She was nine weeks premature and had a month's stay in the NICU.  We thank God everyday for our tiny miracle wonder... Ellie Rose, 3 pounds & 8 ounces of pure joy.





So there's a peek into my life.  All the journaling is tucked neatly into pockets between the pages.  It works out perfectly for now.  My daughter is almost four years old and she loves to carry around this mini paperbag book documenting her birth story and it's about time that I'm finally scrapping.

Smiles,
~Nancy







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable, Nancy! I didn't know your little Ellie was so small. What a miracle... enjoy scappin' all those precious times ~♥~ I need to be inspired to do some myself:) Kelsey

Mary Duffek said...

What a sweet little book......fabulous job! Like Kelsey, I didn't know that Ella was so small... Truly a blessing and miracle from God!