Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 303

So I gave it a try... a sketch from Splitcoaststampers!  I don't know why I haven't gotten into to doing them more often?  Anyhow, this is the last card that I made while Ellie was sick and napping the other day.  It's Sketch Challenge #303.  The stamp I used is from Clear Dollar Stamps' recent new release set called "Designer Christmas Label Tags".  I used their Christmas sentiment as housewarming design.


I have "new home" on the brain since we are in the midst of buying a new place.  It will be so nice to finally be in town.  To recap we left Alaska to live in a cabin in the woods.  A little over a year later we moved to a rental in the country to be near my husband's work.  Now we are going back to the city!  This should be it for a while, Lord willing.  Again I can't wait to be settled and we are all ready to be close to so much more than what we had in the woods and in the country.

"Homemade sweets just for you.  Sure to tickle the tummy too."

Back to the card and sketch.  I think this card would go great with some warm cookies in a matching goodie bag.  For now this card is in my stash for that rare time that I'll need it.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'm so happy you visited.

Smiles,
~Nancy

CARD DETAILS:
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Designer Label Christmas Tags

CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Nikki Sivils "Victoria's Street", Clear Dollar Stamps Soft Mint, Toasted Almond & Mud Pie, CTMH Black

INKPADS: Palette Ink Noir Black
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Clear Dollar Stamps Toasted Almond Ribbon, Clear Acrylic Drops
CHALLENGES: Splitcoaststampser Sketch Challenge #303

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Nancy ♥ You make such beautiful cards... I LOVE the little house. I am working on some craft projects this week finally. It is lots of FUN!